Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Final Month already started..

I feel it's not good now because of personal reasons. I thought everything is going wrong..And I left just one month to stay here. I have no way to achieve my goal. there are many reasons. First thing is my healthy typically. It made me not concentrate on everything that I have to do. And second thing is my faith. it's also complicated to explain. I hope Everything is gonna be better. I believe that my all of stuffs also would be better. I have to believe.

3 comments:

  1. You and Peter are doing a really great job at Cabrini Connections. The flash project you have created will be viewed by thousands of people and it can lead to volunteers and youth connecting in Chicago and other cities, including Seoul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for caring me. I hope so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudo, I think your work is really brilliant. You and Peter can do projects that would take most people years to learn. Everyone gets a little stressed now and then, but I hope you know that you are supported here at Cabrini! I'm here for you if you ever want to talk

    Also, I like your poll, I voted for Gossip Girl :)

    ReplyDelete

What's your favorite drama of US